It is quite obvious that with so many apps for to do list on Apple Web Store, you are unable to get the best for yourself. You are a busy person and want apps that can help your life and tasks in getting organized than before.
Surprisingly, it was difficult for me as well, but after trying some of the apps I finally found these top 7 to do list apps for my iPhone and iPod Touch. These apps were great and I found them out to be very useful in every manner.
Top 7 To Do Apps for iPhone And iPod Touch
Errands to do list
Basically, it is a task manager list with elegant and pleasing design. It is very simple, to use and learn. Included in the apps are some of the advanced features like Folders, Task Images, Scheduling and Repeating, Alerts, Checklists and much more.
Check the interesting features that comes with your app:
- Intuitive user interface with thorough attention to details
- Multiple devices supporting this app including iPod, iPad and the iPhone
- Mailing of your tasks, whether single or all
- Schedule tasks using day/date due timing
- Repeat tasks that cannot be done
- Sort tasks in different manners
- Details and short notes accompanying every task
- Customization based upon your needs and wants
An effortless and intuitive task management iPhone app for your personal and professional use. With so much simple navigation and endless features you would never like to try another to do list app.
Just have all your task activities on your fingertips with Priorities. You don’t need to carry any additional pen andpaper to get yourself noted with the busy schedules. Now with just one app you are able to add alerts, due dates and notes right from the Add screen. It includes the following features:
- Universal app for all of your iDevices
- With the Touch of your finger, swiftly add tasks
- Schedule tasks based upon their due dates and timings
- Star tasks according to their priorities, a nice and useful way of monitoring tasks
Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you’ve completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
A simple to do list app with a clean and helpful interface. You won’t be able to forget any task.
Just note it download DoBot Todos app and let the app remind about the task or activities you added
- Delete lists just with a swipe on the right
- Sorting of items via priority and date due
- User friendly interface
Easy Task Manager
Your personal task manager. This cool iPhone app supports Getting Things Done method.Very easy and simple to use interface.
One of the interesting features is the ability to sync your tasks with several computers at the same time!
- Supports iPhone, Mac and Windows
- Syncs with numerous systems
- Compatible for Getting Things Done.
- Wi-Fi Sync with Mac and Windows.
Always remind you about your important tasks.
Add plenty of reminders and atask like urgent report, school or college project or anything else it would provide your with reminders before the deadline, to keep reminding you about the upcoming task.
- Capture before you forget
- Organize yourself automatically
- Get things done the right way
An organized and simple to use task manager app that reminds you about the work in your busy life.
It provides you with the options like add, view, edit and organize. Add any additional tasks or notes related to your reminder.
Also have the advantage of adding local reminders. No need to worry about the internet connection, you can work without internet too. Local reminders help you to access this option.
Basically, it is an app that provides a complete different and easy to use experience of managing your thins in an organized way.
A taskagent that is simple to get start with. Additional feature of the app includes to sync with your Dropbox. The benefit of this feature is that you can edit your lost from an outside source to edit any text and have the changes synced back into the app.
- Easy to use task interface
- Sync your lists using Dropbox
- Without using any editor, open and make changes to the list and get them synced immediately on Dropbox
- Share the lists via email, text messages, facebook, twitter or any other method
- Every task can be assigned an extra or additional note
- Multiple list support
- Options for archiving
- Option for sorting out tasks
- Accelerometer support for the iPad
With so many features, it is worthwhile to have a look at these best apps for your iPad or iPhone.